});

Friday, January 25, 2013

Mini Peach Cobblers

Mini Peach Cobblers



Let’s talk food! One of my many obsessions is miniatures. Sweet, little, adorable, teeny, tiny miniatures. I just can not help but squeal when I see something mini… so, of course, an edible miniature is just the best invention ever… EVER! Any recipe I get my hands on I try to miniaturize it. This my friends, is one of those recipes. It is my mother’s peach cobbler recipe and it is amazing. Easy, amazing, and now… miniature. I hope you enjoy… and listen, if you are not just enamored by mini’s like I am, you can make this recipe in a regular 9×11 casserole dish. But I can’t lie, it’s really cute this way! Really cute!
Click the Source for recipe:
http://www.alli-n-son.com/2011/06/02/mini-peach-cobblers/



The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster

SOL Origin Survival Kit and Essential Survival Tools

Cabelas Survival: Shadows of Katmai W/Gun

3 Pack of Premium Paracord / Para-cord Survival Bracelets 8" (Medium) - 7/8" Buckle, 4-Strand Core, 11.8 Feet, 7 Inner Yarns - Thin Blue / Red / White Line - The Friendly Swede® Paracord Series (S350/78/4/-8BRW)



No comments:

Post a Comment