});

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Supreme Court Ruling In Favor Of Obamacare

So the supreme court ruling is in favor of Obamacare. Now we will be forced to purchase the health care or be fined. This will kill the small businesses including my own. I predict it would put me under. I love living in a free country. I may join the bandwagon and get on welfare...
 
(CBS News) In a historic decision, the Supreme Court on Thursday upheld the critical piece of President Obama's Affordable Care Act, the individual mandate.

By upholding the individual mandate -- the requirement for all Americans to acquire health insurance -- the court kept what many described as the "heart" of the law. The decision creates some certainty surrounding federal health care policy, allowing federal and state rulemakers to implement the law....Read more here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57462646/supreme-court-upholds-health-care-mandate/?tag=stack

No comments:

Post a Comment