});

Thursday, December 20, 2012

The End Of The World

Well Said


Tomorrow 12/21/2012, is what some believe to be the end of the world. I am not one of those people. There are many beliefs that surround the end of the Mayan calendar which I will not bore you with. In short, I am sure life for most of us will continue for many years past tomorrow. However, I do believe that tomorrow is a day to be extra prepared. This world is full of crazies looking to make a name for themselves, as we saw with the tragic event in Newtown last week.

Just in my area, I have seen reports of numerous schools being shutdown because of bomb threats or threats of violence. I know many more people that are calling off of work or pulling their children out of school tomorrow because of a peaked level of paranoia. I don't blame these people quite honestly. When it comes to survival you can't go wrong with trusting your instincts.

So don't expect fire to rain down upon the Earth tomorrow. But do expect more violent acts in public as some people attempt to be a news story. If you can stay within the security of your home tomorrow, I would choose that route. Let's just hope the crazies stay indoors tomorrow as well. Stay safe and keep preparing your family for real disasters!

Still image from the movie - Constantine

Source:
http://preppingtosurvive.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-end-of-world.html?showComment=1356038118442#c1223470287094218507


Chainmate CM-24SSP 24-Inch Survival Pocket Chain Saw With Pouch

Rothco Deluxe Adventurer Survival Kit Knife

No comments:

Post a Comment