});

Thursday, January 24, 2013

How to Make Homemade Paper


141-30-i1_01
DIY

How to Make Homemade Paper


Although making paper is a common enough activity, few are familiar with the techniques involved. As a calligrapher, I was initially drawn to making my own paper so that I would be able to practice my art on interesting and unusual paper.

I'd never realized how simple the process actually is. You probably have most of the equipment already; what you don't have you can make. Also, in addition to creating beautiful stationery, I take pride in knowing that I'm helping to reduce waste in our throwaway society.


Read more: http://www.motherearthnews.com/Do-It-Yourself/1993-12-01/How-To-Make-Homemade-Paper.aspx#ixzz2ItkzjnmX


Emergency Fire Starter

Emergency Thermal Blankets (4 Pack) - Grizzly Gear - Folds to 52" X 84"

Zippo Outdoor Line Emergency Fire Starter (Orange, 4.50 x 4 x 6.25)

Israeli Civilian Gas Mask with NBC NATO Filter and Drinking Hydration Tube



No comments:

Post a Comment